EuroScicon invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "8th Edition of International Conference on Primary Health Care & Public Health " during December 13-14, 2018 in Madrid, Spain. The conference highlights the theme “Emphasizing latest Innovations in Primary Health Care & Public Health ”.
Following the great success of the 7th Edition of International Conference on Family Medicine & Primary Care, February 22-24, 2018 Paris, France. Euroscicon is organizing the 8th Edition of International Conference on Primary Health Care & Public Health during December 13-14, 2018 in Madrid, Spain.
This gathering will bear some significance with anybody frightened in getting the hang of sharing issues and encounters in regards to Primary Health Care & Public Health and its related areas of Medicine and Health Care. Primary Health Care gets driving and experienced Professors, Primary Care Physicians, Basic and Clinical Research Scientists, Integrated Health Professionals, Primary Care Nurses, Students, Industry Professionals, Health Promoters and some more. This will be one of the best in the EuroScicon yearly Primary Health Care Meetings arrangement. There will be open doors for those introduced at the meeting to distribute a composition in light of their introduction in the Journal of Quality in Primary Care.
ABOUT US: EUROSCICON is the longest running independent life science events company with a predominantly academic client base. Our multi professional and multispecialty approach creates a unique experience that cannot be found with a specialist society or commercially.
Benefits of Attending:
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
- Exchange ideas and network with leading physicians, general practitioners, family practitioners, Nurse practitioners and other experts from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the General medicine and General Practice
Past Conference Report
Euroscicon hosted 7th Edition of International Conference on Family Medicine & Primary Care at Paris, France during February 22-24, 2018. The conferences were organized with a focus on the themes “Emphasizing latest Innovations in Primary Health Care & Public Health” was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed companies and Universities made their resplendent presence and addressed the gathering.
The event proceedings were carried out through several Scientific-sessions and plenary lectures, Euroscicon would like to express a sincere thankfulness to all the Honorable guests and Keynote Speakers of Primary Care 2018. We would like to convey a warm gratitude to all the Honorable guests and Keynote Speakers of Primary Care 2018.
1. Danka Svecova, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
2. M Lagergren, Stockholm Gerontology Research Center, Sweden
3. Wade M Rankin, University of Kentucky, USA
4. Hassan Kasim Haridi, Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
5. Catherine Ealing, Australian Faculty of Public Health Medicine - RACP, Australia
Primary Care 2018 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the gathering with their contribution towards the Primary Care, its effects and confabulated on several new-fangled topics related to the field of Family Medicine & Primary Care.
Primary Care 2018 Organizing Committee would like to thank the Moderator of the conference, Abdulsalam Alshehri, ABFM, Taif- Saudi Arabia, who contributed a lot for the smooth functioning of this event.
Euroscicon on behalf of the conference, congratulates the Best Poster awardees for their outstanding performance and appreciates all the participants who put their efforts in poster presentations and sincerely wishes them success in future endeavours. We would like to thank the Poster Competition Judge Wade M Rankin, University of Kentucky, USA for his valuable time.
Euroscicon also took the privilege of felicitating Primary Care 2018 Organizing Committee, Keynote Speakers, Plenary Speakers, Chairs and Co-Chairs whose support made conference a great success.
Primary Care 2018 conference was a great success with the support of International multi professional steering committee and coordinated by Journal of Quality in Primary Care and , Journal of Healthcare Communications, Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of Primary Care 2018, Euroscicon is glad to announce “8th Edition of International Conference on Primary Health Care & Public Health” in Madrid, Spain from December 13-14, 2018.
Let us meet again @ PHC-PUBLIC HEALTH 2018